Monday, November 17, 2008

For Kennedy



So I heard through the family grape vine that Kennedy was cheesed that Jared got his picture posted and she didn't get hers.
I have a natural connection and sympathy with Kennedy - as I had two older brothers too. When I heard my nephews say "One, two, three ignore her," I was appalled - seriously! That was what my brothers used to say to taunt me - but it was way worse knowing that Tom had taught his own sons to do this to his daughter. But, then off course - Kennedy just chimed in and joined them - laughing - so it didn't matter to her. It was just the principle of the thing, ya know!

So here is a picture of Kennedy. And Josh too - although I didn't get to see Josh holding Mari as I was getting Bronwyn to take a nap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can handle Jared looking like a grown up, but oh my..look at Kennedy and Josh! Where did the little children go?
Joan