Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm still sticky


We had a wild time at Grandma's house yesterday, after church. We made gingerbread houses. There was icing everywhere, candy everywhere, crumbs everywhere - I am not 100% sure I got it all out of my hair.

After the festivities I took the kids and threw them in the big tub in Mom and Dad's bathroom. They had a blast doing that too.
I survived! Poor Mari got pretty sidelined during the activities and Mommy wasn't very good about taking care of her needs. As a result, she was pretty gassie and we had a horrible night.
It was a great deal of fun, even if Bronwyn ate WAY too much icing.

3 comments:

jenn with two n's said...

John has always wanted to make a gingerbread house that looked like a log cabin...these look like you had logs? What did you use? Is there a recipe? Love the pic of the kids in the matching towels. What a fun day.

Janet said...

Looks like so much fun!!

Rhon said...

I remember doing the same thing after church at your house Berta! I dont, however, remember a mess!