Friday, November 14, 2008

Mari has been busy






It has been a pretty busy week for us. Mari has had a bunch of introductions to family.

First Aunt Mary and Uncle Bill (my side) came and met her. Then she got to meet Uncle Tom, Auntie Pam and Jared, Josh & Kennedy. She was particularly taken with Jared.

We then raced home and he got to meet hid Daddy's Auntie Sandra and his Cousin Lyle, Jaelyn and their new baby Kaden. Kaden is younger than Mari but bigger. He is very very cute.

So - lots of meet and greets this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Roberta,

I just wanted to drop a note and say how happy we are for you. I have been very diligent looking at your blog to be sure to keep up with Mari. AND WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BABY SHE IS !!! You are truly blessed a million times over.

Anyway, keep updates coming. I would have liked to have another, but Danny is a bit older and has said he really doesn't want to have teenagers in the house when he is 65. I could understand. He works so hard for us now, and is dedicated to the family, I could only hope that he gets LOTS of golf and LOTS of rest when the time comes.

So, I'm living vicariously through you! KEep them updates a commin'.

Hope to get together just once before the holiday season. I will be sending out an e-mail soon and try to get Helen and Steph on the list for a visit too.

Big kisses to Gavin, Bronwyn, and Mari!!!!

TTYL,
Jennifer and family.