Saturday, January 31, 2009

Rolling and rolling

Mari is rolling. She rolled over for the first time last night and today she has been rolling all over - not just back to front but also front to back. I am beyond amazed - it is not only amazing that she can do it but it is also amazing that we discovered it. Why is it amazing? This child is never on the floor. Don't know where she developed the technique - it certainly wasn't from practicing.

I have tried to get video. But as soon as I stand near her with a camera she smiles and chats to me. No sooner have I given up and turned my back and whoosh - she's over. That just shows what a little lovely she is. She won't busy herself with rolling when she can talk and smile with Mommy.

1 comment:

erinlo said...

Alright, I've got to get to know this little Mari!!! I'm so sorry that I haven't yet! She sounds amazing. I can't wait to have her in my nursery class! She sounds like she will fit right in with all the rst of our brilliant students.