Saturday, March 06, 2010

Beautiful day in Banff

I spent a good chunk of today driving to Banff with my very special friend, Katherine. We drove up, talked a lot of course. Ate lunch, talk some more. And drove home, talking the whole way. I even occasionally let Katherine talk. How nice of me.

What a wonderful day. The mountains were amazing. Banff was beautiful and spring like. It did wonders for my soul.

It was wonderful to come home to my very sweet little family. My mother called shortly after I got home to remind me what a wonderful husband I have and how nice it was of him to watch the kids for me so I could gad about. Yes, Mom I know. He is pretty great! He was even cooking supper when I arrived. Doesn't get much better than that.

Nice day all around.

Everyone should drive to Banff in the spring! Absolutely everyone!

No comments: