Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Here we go... again


Well tomorrow I head off to Edmonton with the kids. My parents are going with me tomorrow. Wes will follow at some point this weekend. It is a familiar trip and yet a very different experience this time.

Last time when we headed to Edmonton to wait for Bronwyn's birth we knew we were having a girl. We did not know however just what a lovely little girl she would be. We didn't know if she would live to have surgery or live through the surgery. We did know that we desired to have her as part of are family.

I felt a great deal more uncertainty as I headed north last time. This time I have less anxiety but I do feel that we have more to loose. There really is not a good time to loose a baby. We are anxious and desirous that all go well and that we can bring our baby home safe and sound in a couple weeks time.

I am, however unsure the above statement sounds, completely confident that God has us in his grasp. He has given us a wonderful few months and Bronwyn has done so very well so far. I truly believe that he will hold us all safe through this next phase.

I ask that if you pray please pray for us as we face this next challenge. (You could also pray for Gavin as he has reach the end of his mother's patience this evening!)

I will do my best to keep you all posted.

3 comments:

Sippus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sippus said...

Hey Berta

Just so you know - there are a bunch of people in Estevan thinking about and praying for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update Roberta. You are in our thoughts and prayers as Bronwyn moves into this next phase.

And yes, a little prayer for Gavin too ;) Take care.
-Sue & Dalton