Saturday, January 13, 2007

Spaghetti and more




The picture of Gavin was taken the other night at the end of dinner. After he had enough to eat he discovered the other use for spaghetti - skin care.
I love this picture of Bronwyn in her sooo cute tights - she looks like she is kick boxing. After all Wes does love to watch ultimate fighter.
We are having a bit of drama today. Gavin had his flu shot yesterday and now today he seems to have the flu. He is throwing up. I don't know if this is a side effect of the flu shot or if he just happened to catch something around the same time. He is miserable and I am trying to keep little Missy away from the action. I have been washing everything he throws up on with bleach (including him - bad mommy eh?) and I have been dousing everyone with that antibacterial stuff. I am so worried that Bronwyn may catch something. I am more worried than normal because if she gets sick they may postpone her surgery!
We will just take it as it comes though. There is nothing to be gained by worrying about it. If she gets sick well - we will just deal with it. But for now I am praying that she doesn't.
She is such a grabber these days - she tries to grab everything. I have to be careful if I am holding her at the table because she'll pull my plate right of the table if I'm not cautious.
Gotta run - little guy is calling.

3 comments:

Heimdahl said...

Flu like symptoms are quite common after flu shots but much reduced from the real thing and usually not much in the way of fever.
Flu shots stimulate the body's defenses so your body acts like it is fighting a disease because it is but there should be no infection possible as the vaccine is made from dead virii. If he is coincidentally coming down with a cold or something else ... well that would be infectious unfortunately.
Thinking of you and B's upcoming surgery.
Andrew

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Gavin! I come from a family full of girls so this picture just lets me know what I have to expect from my lil Gavin. We will pray that he gets better and that Bronwyn will not get sick! -Faith

Lin said...

I can't believe how much Gavin has changed since I saw him. Although, I shouldn't be surprised when it has been over a year. Things happen so quickly. I am glad to hear that things are going ok. I hope that Gavin feels better and I hope everything goes well for Bronwyn's surgery. Take care of you and all of your family. And I hope to see you this summer!