Friday, January 05, 2007

I can't help myself




OK I am going to tell a story that isn't mine to tell but I just can't help myself. My mom and I have been laughing for days over a story my sister-in-law told us about her son - Robbie. Robbie is about 3 and a half and recently he was at a birthday party for the daughter of one of Cindy's friends. This little one year old - Sydney is just learning to walk. She staggered over to Robbie and started to grab him to steady herself. He pushed her away. When his Mom exclaimed "Robbie!" He responded, "She started it."

Isn't that the funniest thing! It has amused me almost as much as that clip of Joe Namath trying to kiss the lady interviewing him. Ha - that was a few years ago. Both Mom and I agree that my Grandma Bailey would have loved that - she would have fallen over laughing. For those of you who never knew my Grandma I am not exaggerating when I say she would fall over laughing!

1 comment:

Madame Angela Baggett said...

I would have sent my Christmas greeting, but I only just read the post, so a belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you from the Baggetts. I laughed when I read your post about Gavin not wanting to get out of his pyjamas. Ivan hates to change into his clothes too. Every day it's a battle! I don't know if it's the comfiness of them or the wonderful lingerings of sleep, but he doesn't want out of them ever.