Monday, January 07, 2008

Bits and pieces




We are just plugging along. Getting settled into 2008. I had to write the date on a form today - that felt a bit weird.

We took the kids swimming a while back and stuck their toques on as we were leaving. We took them out to get a quick bite and Gavin pulled his hat off. Very cool hairdo eh?

Bronwyn had her RSV shot this morning and they weighed her. I was so encouraged. I suspected she was pushing 19lbs if I was lucky. She is actually just under 20lbs. Whoohoo. In the past I have guess her weight and she has almost always weighed in less than I hoped. To have her almost a pound heavier than my hopeful guess was a real treat.

I have a really bad pain in the neck today (and no its not Wes - ha ha - OK not funny). I am walking around with my head forward and turned to the side - nice!!

I best go get supper on.

No comments: