Friday, January 25, 2008

Winter fun week





We have had a lot of outdoor winter fun this week. We had fresh snow and fairly mild temperatures so we made the best of it. Gavin also got to play with several of his little buddies through the week: Max, Norah and Madeline (well and Pops - lets not forget Pops).

Both kids seem to have bad coughs and runny noses right now. Wes and I are resigned to the fact that we likely won't get a very good sleep tonight. Oh well, who needs a good sleep after a long week anyhow?

We had planned to do some family activities tomorrow but I think Mommy is going to make everyone stay home and just get better - and FAST!

Gavin said something pretty cute today but I have to admit I have no idea what he meant. Usually children say stuff that is amazingly perceptive and/or creative. I have a feeling this was both but truly it was over my head.

We were driving out to Mom and Dad's and he had been coughing. After a bit he sneezed. I said - bless you. He replied - all the bless yous are in my throat.

Cute - but...

I best get off to bed and see what little sleep we can squeeze out tonight. Knowing us by early morning the whole family will be in our bed wrestling for space.

No comments: