Thursday, January 31, 2008

Its a heat wave

It is -19c today. Wow! A heat wave. It has been too cold to do any outdoor play. We are also all recovering from a nasty cold - yeah we ALL got it.

The kids are doing well. I am attaching a fairly long little video of Gavin reading to Bronwyn. I grabbed my little camera as it was close and it ran out of memory just before the ending. It is still pretty cute. This little clip reminds me so much of my nephew Jared. I remember recording video of him reading the same book aloud at about the same age. Precious memories!

Speaking of precious moments - Gavin is at this moment trying to lift and put his sister in a little cardboard airplane that I made him this morning. It is just a long cardboard box with a hole through it. I had a feeling when I made it that it might be used for the forces of evil! Oh well -what are ya going to do?

2 comments:

Ian said...

What a great memory of Gavin reading to Bronwyn. She doesn't seem to be following the story line very well though.

Madame Angela Baggett said...

Ivan said: "the baby doesn't talk, but the boy does, sounds like me" (he uses "sounds like" for "is like"). Then both he and Ivan said: again, again, when it was done. ```` very fun- we'll have to read that one tonight too.