Saturday, May 16, 2009

Dancing queen

I asked Bronwyn after Gavin's first soccer outing if she would also like to take soccer. She responded that she wanted to take "princess class." So I offered that in lieu of princess classes maybe she could take ballet when she turns three. As inviting as classes that would actually teach her how to be more of a princess are - gulp gulp - I think dance may be more productive.

She is sooooo excited. She practices her ballet around the house. The other day at Grandma's Gavin was singing while drumming on every plastic container Mom owns. They were both singing - I have a cute video of that too. (They are in their pjs cause I always put them in pjs before we leave - they don't dress like that all the time).

Gavin started singing a song for her to dance too. Not exactly sure what language it is but who wants to quibble over details.

I missed the really cute part of the dancing because my memory card was full so I had to go through and delete some things so I could take a bit of video. It ran out before the grand finish.

What talented kids I have eh?

1 comment:

ReeceandRachel said...

Well, Roberta, it's quite obvious to me that Gavin is singing the lesser-known African tribal version of "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star." And as for Bronwyn's ballet... I thought it was adorable, but Abby walked in while the video was playing and looked truly concerned as she asked, "What is that girl DOING?"