Saturday, May 09, 2009

Mother's day thoughts

Wes told me once that he thought that having children was the best decision that he (and I together) ever made. It was simply put - but he is right. These three wonderful little humans are our joy.

I love being their mom. I know they know that I love them and their response to that love is pure. I trust that God will protect them and I have to let them live life. I rely that one day they will realize that I am not perfect and for now will just forget my failings.

I write this knowing that I am not the only mother who feels these things.

I am so encourage by all the wonderful examples of motherhood that I see daily. I'd like to give a big cheer for Moms everywhere! Thanks for the light that you are in my world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sweet! Thanks for sharing! It shows A LOT that you love your kids! They are pretty lucky!
Hope