Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Indoor weather



We are trapped in doors today. For the third day in a row. It has been miserable rainy and cold. So we are all inside. In fact, Gavin didn't go to preschool today. I kept him home. Bronwyn is sick. Not too sure what is wrong with her. Just keeping an eye on her. So we are at home!

Wes has been instructed that he is to come home and wrestle with Gavin or take him out or do something to burn off some of his energy! His life depends on it!

Mari is kind of fussy today too. She isn't taking naps well and I just can't hold her all day - this appears to be upsetting to her. Poor little tyrant. Mari is also very close to crawling. She gets on her knees and rocks back and forth and then lies down. She just has to figure out how to get one forward at a time and she'll be crawling. I'm not sure I'll notice as she is a very fast creeper and gets around pretty darn quick already.

I am hoping tomorrow is a sunnier day. I think we'll go see the grandparents - a bit of a break!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Yuck, eh! I can't wait for some better weather too!