Sunday, May 03, 2009

Weekend fun



We were camping at Mom and Dad's this weekend while Wes sanded the floors in the basement - we are getting closer - hurray. It was such a nice stay, a great break from reality for me. I still have a great amount of sympathy for the generation that doesn't want to leave home - why would we!!

We are home tonight and everything is covered in dust - EVERYTHING! Oh well, I didn't have enough work to do - so this is actually a good thing.

Wes has done an amazing job so far - I have such a talented and smart husband.

Speaking of smart and talented, on Thursday and Saturday night Mari slept for at least 6 hours - pushing 7. Crazy great eh? My Doctor suggested starting her on protein early to see if it would help her sleep better - something to do with her iron levels. Well, both of those nights she had pureed ground beef and carrot. She had it again tonight and if she sleeps that well tonight that may be all she ever gets to eat!
The little picture of Bronwyn was taken at Mom's. She is wearing a little outfit that Mom and Dad were given when I was a baby. It is from India. Oh, and she doesn't have rabies, Mom lets Bronwyn have her Tums.

I am off to bed, hopefully it will be a longish sleep.

No comments: