Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Life continues


We are continuing on here same old same old. Tonight we decided to go to IKEA. Because dragging tired, hungry kids who need a bath out instead seemed a great plan. Seems unfair that we make these decisions regardless of how they are doing and then get upset when they behave badly. Really not fair for them.
We are making progress in the basement. The next job is getting the office (general junk room) cleaned up so we can turn that into a little room for Mari. Then I can put her in her crib and just let her cry and cry and cry - oh I am so heartless! She has bullied me long enough her time is soon up! Tough talk I know. The reality will likely be far more wimpy.
I got the kids little shirts for mother's day. Gavin's says - Mom's #1 fan, Bronwyn's says - Mommy's Canadian Princess, and Mari's says - I love my Mom. Gotta toot your own horn in this world.

Well - I need to take my tired self to bed. I'm too tired to even do my cross sums. Pretty darn exhausted.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Just catching up on your blog! The t-shirts are perfect!