Thursday, September 18, 2008

I'm so sad

We are witnessing a family that we love struggle with one of the worst trials life can bring. Our little friend Drew Clark is not doing well and the doctors have not given him much hope at this point.

I would ask those of you who pray to pray now for this family. Pray for a miracle! Pray for healing. Pray for support. Pray for courage. Pray for peacefulness. Pray for no suffering. Just pray what you can pray. I beg you to be like King David who prayed for his child until there was no more hope. At this point, pray and pray until such time as there is no longer hope.

I don't know what more to say my heart is breaking as are the hearts of hundreds and likely thousands of others who want this to be so different for the Clarks.

It seems quite surreal to be carrying on our little lives here with the knowledge that such a great struggle is happening in the lives of others - it is all very sobering.

No comments: