Sunday, September 07, 2008

Stinking car

Well van actually, and no I'm not just mad at the vehicle. It actually does stink. I don't know why! We went to the bug house the other day (Gavin calls Chinook mall the bug house). We parked in the parkade, when we were done we returned to our vehicle, opened the doors and went - pewwh! What is that smell?

Wes accused me of leaving a dirty diaper laying about in the van - well I'd actually have to take one out there and put it in the van!! I don't change diapers in the van.

We have looked MANY times in every nook and cranny. I had Mom and Dad look in every nook and cranny too. Still nothing, no rotting apples or anything. Wes thought maybe it is a dead animal in the engine - but we can't find anything and well I hope our neighbors cat is accounted for...

I decided that some punk kids put something on our car to make it stink. Wes thinks I'm paranoid but - well it smelled fine before we got to the mall and by the time we left it stunk - coincidence?? According to my husband my thinking is as stinky as our van.

So we have a mystery, and a stinky van!

No comments: