Thursday, September 04, 2008

Jelly beans and things



I picked up some jelly beans last night because Bronwyn was asking for them. I had picked a few beans from our garden patch that morning and thought she was asking for those. She would walk up and say - beans beans. So I'd pull them out and she'd put her hand up to me and shake it and say - no no. Then she started saying - Daddy... beans... box. Oh, Daddy has beans in a box?? Yeah. Oh, well - maybe she means jelly beans. Long story short I bought a few just for a treat.

This morning, Natasha and I took the kids to the park. I took along some jelly beans as a treat. You know a pre-lunch healthy snack! At one point the boys were dumping juice on the ground. We both told them not to do that. Gavin explained to us - we put one of the jelly beans here in this hole and we are pouring the juice on so it will grow into a big jelly bean tree.

Makes sense I guess.

Fall is definitely here - even though it isn't official. It has been cool and there are already some leaves in our backyard. While I am sad to see summer go I am also excited about everything that is coming up. I love Fall! And this year we have so many new exciting things.

No comments: