Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Little musical clip

Here is a little video clip of the kids singing one of Gavin's new favourite songs. Blue skies and rainbows. I have a new little camera that I am just adjusting too - it has a time limit on video clips - it cut off right before Gavin's theology lesson. Trust me it was interesting if not all comprehensible.

We continue to dwell in the land of dinasours - I am just hoping to make it through this phase - try as I might I really don't have a lot of interest in dinasours - but that doesn't stop me from trying to cook T-Rex noodles for supper (chicken in disguise). Of course, calling it T-Rex doesn't mean that Gavin believes me - he said to me - Mommy I know this is chicken. All right - nice try eh?

1 comment:

Madame Angela Baggett said...

beautiful rendition, I love how kids just make everything so innocent and fresh. I wish I'd heard his explanations. Sometimes Ivan's thoughts are so deep I could just think on them for the rest of my life.