Thursday, September 18, 2008

Out of the mouth of babes

Just after I wrote the previous post I sat down with the kids over our breakfast and Gavin pulled out a book for me to read. It isn't a book we normally read (I don't like the illustrations). It is about Noah's ark. He brought it to me and said don't read these parts, I just want you to read this part - which was a little box on each page with a scripture in it.

Here is what we read (one per page) -

God said, "Don't be afraid. I am with you." Isaiah 43:5
"Give your worries to the Lord. He will take care of you." Psalm 55:22
God said, "You will come to me and pray to me. And I will listen to you." Jeremiah 29:12
"Don't be sad. The joy of the Lord will make you strong." Nehemiah 8:10
God said, "You are precious to me... and I love you." Isaiah 43:4

Wow.

No comments: