Friday, September 26, 2008

Wager a guess

So my doctor doesn't think I'll make it to my due date - but I think that is because she starts holidays on that day and wants things finished up before she goes. I don't think I'll have the baby until a couple days after my due date. My husband keeps saying he's hoping for a couple more months (to finish more of the house stuff) - WHATEVER!

So - take a guess - when is this baby coming? And is it going to be a girl or a boy? If I can think of a prize for the winner I'll do that - but right now my mind is blank.

For me right now the big issue is seeing that my existing kids make it through the next week. Wow am I short tempered right now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to guess Oct.4th - because Bronwyn was born on the
15th, one day after Quinn, and Ryan was born last year on Oct.3 - so in keeping with tradition (HA!) that's my guess. And you have every right to have a shorter temper right now...but wait it can only get worse after the little one comes!! I'll pray for you, my dear dear friend! kim

Madame Angela Baggett said...

I can't remember when you are due, but know it is soon. I am convinced however that you are having a girl, since that's what we are having and so far we have matched and lived parallel lives- so why not keep it up. (You aren't planning on 6 kids are you, because if so, we're out!) Peace, patience, grace and joyful expectancy to you and yours.

Jolie said...

My guess is girl tomorrow! Good luck! :)

Anonymous said...

I say 2 days before your due date! We love your blog...Pete cheers for Gavin on all his cute sayings that come straight from the mama! His personal favorite when Gavin showed his mama the hand to stop further harassment.
mm