Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Another day

So Bronwyn was going well today. We had her up and about a lot. She even climbed the equivalent of 4 flights of stairs. The fluids are hopefully down - but we won't know until the morning.

We sort of pushed our luck with her today and she was in a bit of pain this evening. She finally settled and fell asleep. I don't like to see her in pain but it is good to see her playing and doing somethings fairly normally.

I have decided we are leaving Friday. Now I just have to convince everyone else. I don't miss an opportunity to discuss our discharge on Friday with any of the staff. Some have been a bit confused because they haven't heard that we are on the soon to be discharged list but well, they haven't checked my notes yet.

I am doing quite a bit better. Wes stayed again tonight and I hope to be coughing less tomorrow so that I can stay over with her.

They had a turkey dinner at lunch for the patients and families. It was very nice. Lovely little event in a gloomy sort of place.

Well I have more I could tell you but I am too tired to remember it all. Oh like a surprise visit from Kim. Wonderful to see you, a bright spot in my day!

No comments: