Monday, October 05, 2009

Better day

I had a very good sleep and while I am still struggling with a bad head cold, I do feel that I am on the up swing.

Bronwyn is doing well today too. The fluids are still an issue but I am hopeful that it can still be resolved in the next few days. Bronwyn was chatty and had more energy today. She just seemed a bit more like herself. She kept recalling how Uncle Jon tries to whistle (he pretends he can't and spits all over). She laughs and giggles as she remembers. So nice to see her more animated.

Kennedy and Pam came up to see her this evening. That was great for her. We took her out to the waiting area and the girls played together. Auntie Pam even made her some low fat chicken soup - which she ate and enjoyed greatly.

Wes is at the hospital again tonight. We hope that I am over the worst of this cold by tomorrow and can return to do my part tomorrow night - give Wes a break. What a great husband I have.

I am just off to bed now. May God bless you all.

2 comments:

Joan Bailey said...

Hurray Bronwyn, hurray sleep, hurray playtime with Kennedy, hurray Auntie Pam and low fat chicken noodle soup. Hurray goofy Uncle Jon who makes her giggle even when he isn't there.
Hurray Wes, hurray everyone.
Hope all is well on the Langdon front. Prayers for another good night and an even better day tomorrow.
Love you all.
Joan

Anonymous said...

that's such great news, won't be long and she'll be home - hang in there guys!
kim