Thursday, October 22, 2009

Cardio appointment




Bronwyn had her cardiology appointment today. The fluid situation is great. It has cleared up entirely. We do need to stick to our diet though for the remaining two weeks, so that we don't have another set back. We want to ensure her body has the full time allotted to heal.

I was very encouraged by the appointment. Thrilled with how Bronwyn is doing.

Here are a couple pictures from the weekend. Mom hosted a little birthday party for Mari. I just didn't have a big party in me last weekend. Mom was great, it is a fat free cake with fat free icing. Yeah for Grandmas.

I better get myself organized here soon - because the big man turns 5 in just over a week. No fudging on his birthday - he's old enough to notice!

I'd write more but frankly I am too tired to think of anything tonight. Just wanted to let you all know how Bronwyn is doing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just checking in on you guys. Glad Bronwyn is doing so great!
AMY (the one in the red shirt) :)

Julie Reid said...

That is a big cake for a little lade! Yeah about Bronwyn. Excited for Gavin. Where the heck did we get 5 year olds from!

jenn with two n's said...

So good to hear and YAY for Grandmas!

Ian said...

I'm glad to hear that things are going well. Congrats to Grandma Betty.