Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Family is certainly useful

If you have tried to email me pictures and couldn't, or I called and asked for your email for the 17th time, or I only communicate with you through Facebook, then you will realize that I have had email issues.

Shortly after Bronwyn was born our email stopped working, not sure why. I fiddle a bit with this and that. Did a few things that my brother assures me are not "good" ideas. Anyhow, I have been limping along with webmail for well - ahem - over three years.

Today my Dad came and fixed it. Yeah for Dad!!

I am so excited. I can email again and save addresses and not scramble every time I need to send an email. It is amazing how we take for granted the simple things that computers do for us.

Anyhow, email me! Now. Then I'll have your email and I can build up my email address book.

No comments: