Sunday, March 14, 2010

Waaahaaaaa!

That was my evil laugh, not my that's so funny I'm going to fall over laugh.

I am exhausted tonight and yet I feel like I could conquer the world. Why you ask? Because I have done so much this weekend.

I have become accustom to never getting anything done. Just dribs and drabs here and there in between kid calamities. But this weekend!!! Shoot, I did it all.

Got everything done I wanted to do, and that was a long list. We even had time for some unscheduled fun, like playing in Grandma's very muddy back yard, (followed by the intensive, cleaning up of all coats, pants and boots).

This feeling happens so rarely. I felt I should record it, so some day down the road when I feel helpless and defeated by the laundry or the list of to dos, I can return and read this and know that I can accomplish things. Just not all the time.

No comments: