Sunday, March 21, 2010

Where does the time go?






Honestly, this weekend just blew past in a wink. No idea why, but it did. When people ask what we have been up to I have no answer. Just this and that. No idea what to say and yet I feel like we have been running busy all week. Strange this.
I mostly wanted to post some pictures. I had a ton on both cameras here are a couple.

I'd write more but I'm really really tired. I blame it mostly on my wicked cousin, Andrea, who although here for work, spent most of her time trying to keep me up late talking - against my will of course. Sigh!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you are busy with life but just wanted to say thanks for keeping up with your blog. I miss seeing you guys.

fiona

Madame Angela Baggett said...

we totally have to meet up this summer! It's time for our parallel universes to meet! Put us on your schedule.

Andrea said...

Hey now! I read that!!!