Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hand me downs

I have grown to love hand-me-downs. I have limited storage space here so I don't like too many but the bit I get I love. Here is why.

a. They help with finances.
b. They are on hand.
c. Often they are things I wouldn't have bought.

I must admit convenience is one of the biggest. Not having to go look for new shoes or new pants all the time. Like the other day Bronwyn decided her Dora runners were too small, they hurt her feet. I went and rummaged through a bag of shoes that Jolie had given her. I found a little pair of well loved runners.

I didn't know what Bronwyn would think of them, not being pink or Dora related. I brought them out and explained they who had given them to us and that they used to be Norahs.

When I put them on she said, "These are perfect. I love 'em."

She has gone on and on and on about how she loves her new shoes. So cute!

Sometimes just having something to grab that might work saves the day (oh and did I mention the budget!).

I promise to post picts soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY! So glad Miss Bronwyn can get some more lovin' out of our well- loveds! :) At least while it's sloppy weather, anyway!

JOLIE