Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy wear green day

Not sure why the whole of North America feels obliged to celebrate St. Patrick's day, but...

I am happy to report that my son is wearing green today. I had no idea it was St. Patrick's day, but by some very happy coincidence I put Gavin in a green shirt today anyhow.

I didn't even realize I had done this until I got him to school, running a bit late, and saw a line of kindergarten students all dressed in green waiting by the door. I panicked and grabbed Gavin. As I did so a bit of green shirt peaked out from underneath his coat. WHEW!!!

I guess I do have the luck of the Irish.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must admit that I have had mornings when I tell Mason to get dressed and he says, but Mom, it's pajama day at school. Good thing someone around here can remember this stuff!!!
Vicki