Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Ahhhhh home


It is so nice to be home. Bronwyn seems to be doing pretty well so far. Gavin isn't so happy though. He asked for Mamma and Pop many many times today and kept bringing me my shoes and saying "car, car." I am afraid that he got used to be doted on hand an foot by two loving Grandparents - how can a mom compete with that (particularly a mom who is quite concerned about another child's health). He'll adjust though - he always does. And the good news is that his favourite people on earth (his grandparents) live close by.

Last night I was reading him stories in his bed and he took my hand and put his hands around a two of my fingers and started moving them back and forth like scissors. He then took my finger/scissors and started pinching my nose with them. I asked him what he was doing. He said - Alligator bite! - What can you say?

Bronwyn had a visit from her good buddy Cadence today. They were dressed alike - you know best friends do that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow- I just read through your past week and a half! It's pretty amazing to read backwards through each day starting with Bronwyn's sweet happy face and ending with her heading to the hospital! I'm thrilled that she is doing so well. You guys are all in our thoughts and our prayers of thanks.

Angie (Close....)

Lezlie said...

Roberta!!! I am so glad you found me. I hadn't heard about your little girl, but I am so glad to hear she is doing well and was able to come home. We will definitely be keeping your family and Brownyn in our prayers.

Lezlie