Monday, February 19, 2007

We are home

Just a real quick note to say we arrived home safe and sound. I am so unbelievably tired. I think around Airdrie I started to feel close to home and a huge wave of tiredness (is that a word?) hit me.

I wanted to post a pictures - but not of my little rascals. I wanted to post a picture of Quinn. So many of you have prayed for him and continue to remember him and his family. He was the best roommate we ever had and he is so darn cute. His older sister Hannah is amazingly cute too!

So here is Quinn with his Mommy - Kim. You should see his eyelashes - they are soooo long.

We wish you all a very good night as that is what we hope to have on our end.

1 comment:

Scrawney John Smith said...

Great to hear you are home. My bible study group meets this morning. We have been praying for Bronwyn and all of you. We will raise a prayer of thanksgiving today. Your faith is inspiring.

John Smith